ENGINEERING GEOLOGICAL SERVICES
Aside from the water solutions, we also conduct site investigations for evaluation of ground conditions for infrastructure development. The range of engineering geological services is varied depending on the type of projects. GEORAMA’s services span the following infrastructure ecosystems:
• DAM SITE INVESTIGATIONS – Providing dam axis and reservoir site investigations to provide information for dam design parameters including rock quality, bearing strength, permeability, stability, seismic hazard analyses.
• IRRIGATION CANALS – Geophysical and geotechnical site investigations for canals, especially infiltration capacity and permeability which is important for canal design decision making
• SOLAR PV FARMS – Hydrology and engineering geological site investigations to asses site vulnerability to flooding and design parameters for integrity of infrastructure foundations.
• WIND POWER FARMS – Hydrology and engineering geological site investigations to asses site vulnerability to flooding and design parameters for integrity of infrastructure foundations
• HIGHWAYS & RAILWAYS – Assessment of geological conditions on alignment; road base investigations, bridge foundations, cuttings, drainage, tunnels.
• MATERIALS INVESTIGATIONS – Geological investigations for road metal, fill, base materials. Location of borrow pits for dam construction materials – rockfill, earthfill, crushed rock quarries for concrete.
• SMALL HYDRO SITE INVESTIGATIONS – Investigations for location of intake weirs, penstock routing, power house foundations, de-sanding ponds.
• LANDFILL SITE INVESTIGATIONS – Landfill base integrity; hydrogeological due diligence; leachate collection designs, landfill cells etc.
• UTILITY LOCATION – accurate location of fiber cabling, street light cabling, water pipes, sewer lines, cable TV.
Our Mission is to use Applied Geoscience for engineering solutions to everyday life problems in a way that advances humanity while preserving nature.
Our Vision is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by delivering services at an affordable cost.
Our forward vision is to push the boundaries of Applied Geoscience and make ourselves the go-to entity for anyone seeking geoscientific solutions to engineering and developmental pursuits.
Our keys for service delivery:
- Desire for excellence
- Trust and confidence
We believe in
- Professionalism and ethics
- Adding value to our client needs
- Respect for disciplines
- Positive thinking